Visionary developers work with us to earn public support and win public approvals.
Our land development work includes:
- Entitlements messaging
- Public bond program communication
- Media relations
- Public stakeholder management
- Charrette and workshop production
- Permit approval campaigns
- Marketing material design
- Social media property promotions
Current and Past Clients:
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Catellus/Mueller Redevelopment
- Circuit of the Americas
- Crescent Communities
- DPR Construction
- RedLeaf Properties/Highland Redevelopment
- PSW Real Estate
On November 18, 2012, Austin was home to the first Formula 1 race in the U.S. since 2008. The multi-purpose facility, called Circuit of The Americas, is a world-class destination for performance, education and business. It is the first purpose-built Formula 1 Grand Prix facility in the United States designed for any and all classes of racing.
Mueller is one of the nation’s most ambitious new-urbanist communities located in the heart of Austin. The 700-acre site of Austin’s former airport is being transformed into a sustainable, diverse, compatible, revitalizing and fiscally responsible master-planned community.